Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Weekend was Different



This weekend was sure different. I didn't have to workout out at all. Instead I basically did whatever I wanted. Woohoo. What did I do with my time... I sewed up from pattern a pair of pajama shorts for my boy. I was pretty impressed with the job I did. They turned out awesome and fit too.


I'm doing another pair for him but haven't gotten around to it. This is my warmup to doing my suit. I may do a curtain for my bathroom too before I tackle the sewing on my competition suit.


I went to JoAnn's with my MIL. That was fun. I love that store. I got some thread, material, suit hooks, yard stick... Need that for measuring stuff. Loads of fun just looking at the different types of material and crafts.


Sunday, the family went golfing. We love golfing but don't get to do it to much together as a family. I tell ya... my six year did just as good as me! Of course, I haven't golfed in 4 months. It was just nice to be together doing something outside.


I took some progress pics. For offseason, they're not bad. Here's a model pose one. I'm about 15 pounds over competition weight. I really don't want to gain anymore but don't want to limit my muscle building phase either. It's a double edge sword. To be quite honest, I'm about where I'm going to stay offseason. I'm at the point where I'm starting to put on some fat in the tummy and butt area. Yuck.
Well, that's about a wrap today. Don't have much planned this week. Folding laundry and cleaning house some this week since I'm off to the Kentucky Muscle this weekend with friends. I'm so excited to see my friend Valerie Haines compete at the pro level this weekend. My fingers are crossed that she gets top 3 so she'll qualify for the Olympia.
Take care.






No comments:

Post a Comment