Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Introducing myself...

Well I've decided to blog about my world and thoughts just because. A place where I can ramble. LOL.


My name is Lisa. I'm soon to be 40 in a couple of weeks. I've been married for 10 years although we've been together 15 years. We have a wonderful 5 year old boy that is the center of our world. We love him so much.


In my free time or my allotted time for me... I enjoy working out. Last year I started competing in figure bodybuilding competitions and love it. This year I'm doing a build season since you can lose a lot of muscle leaning down for these things. Last year, I would have said, I'm big enough. After competing and getting my body fat down so much, I'm not big enough. I decided to do a complete build season (4 months) of building and gaining. Right now I'm up 10 pounds from my regular weight and 15 lbs from competition weight. I'm handling it pretty good most days. More to come on this subject.


My darling hubby... He is an avid golfer. Loves it. That's his sport. He could play it everyday all day. He's very strong-willed and very supportive of my goals. He's a very loving yet strict father. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father.


My darling son... Well, he's five and he likes to play. He is involved in TaeKwonDo and is an advanced yellow belt. He's like video games and just recently got a Nintendo DS. We are teaching him to shut it off before he gets upset. He's doing very well with that.


Well, this is it for now. I'll return tomorrow for more thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment